We offer a variety of advertising options at Romancing the Book. These are different from our free promotions and review services. If you’d like to discuss our advertising services, email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like what you see and you want to sign up, scroll down and fill out the form below.
To help you decide if advertising with us is a good fit for you, here are a couple stats:
- Our Alexa rating is 187,494 as of August 29, 2012.
- We have an average of 900 visitors per day.
- We have over 2500 Facebook and 1200 Twitter followers.
- All our reviews are reposted to Amazon, Barnes & Noble and GoodReads, when applicable.
- Our readership primarily focuses on romance and erotica, however, we do on occasion feature books outside the genre.
For a simple ad (“above the fold” — this is under the contest list and above the “your ad here” graphic)
For a simple ad (“below the fold”)
We can also create an Amazon widget of your titles.
above the fold widget
below the fold
For a skyscraper banner (approx 160×600)
We will consider other advertising (header or footer banners or more prominent locations on the blog) and will quote a price if you are interested.
- We currently aren’t running any website specials. However, watch Twitter and Facebook for some.
All advertisements will appear in the right hand sidebar, unless a header or footer ad is purchased.
- We do not offer a graphic design service. Unless you provide us with coding for your ad, we will use a book cover with a link to Amazon.com (or another site if it is not available at Amazon).
- If you’d like for the graphic to link to somewhere other than Amazon, let me know when placing your order.
- If you’re ordering a skyscraper, header or footer banner, you have to provide the image/coding.
- We will “bill” you via Paypal.
- Payment is due before the Sunday the ad is to appear on the blog.
- Failure to pay will postpone the ad until payment is received.
- If you want the discount for a month long advertisement, you must pay for the month in advance. If you decide to pull the ad before the month is over, you will not be refunded. However, if we decide to take down the ad, you will receive a prorated refund.
- If you have seen mentions of a discount on social media sites, please mention them in the form below to receive the discount. Let us know what the discount is for, where you saw it and when for validation.
- Upon request, if the ad is linked to Amazon, we can provide click-thru stats.