Viva Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Manufacturer: Viva Naturals
Weight / Size: 32 ounces
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
- The Mother of All Vinegars – Made from certified organic apples, our apple cider vinegar (ACV) is unfiltered, raw and undiluted – the purest vinegar you can find. ACV contains live cultures known as the “Mother”, promoting an array of benefits for better health.
- Alkalize Naturally – ACV is not your average vinegar! As an alkaline-forming ingredient, it helps to purify cells from within to balance energy levels, promote detoxification, improve digestive health and so much more. Add 1 tbsp to 1 cup of warm water upon waking to rev up your metabolism.
- Pantry Must-Have – Substitute white, balsamic and rice vinegar for our ACV for its tangy flavor and wholesome benefits. No need for refrigeration!
- Improve Overall Complexion – Our ACV can be diluted with water to create your own facial toner. The Mother improves complexion by balancing skin tone and promoting a natural glow. Suitable for day and nighttime use!
- Natural Hair Tonic – Revive hair for smoothness and shine from long-term or short-term damage. Dilute ACV with water and apply to scalp and ends of hair to manage dullness, split ends and flakiness.
Review: As part of my efforts to become more aware of the nutritional value of what I put in my mouth, I began looking at various supplements. Since many of the nutritionists talked highly about the benefits of incorporating apple cider vinegar, I decided to try it.
Viva Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is much different from the product I have purchased in the grocery store. The biggest difference I noted is the taste and smell, which is due in part to the fact that this product is naturally fermented from certified organic apples, a traditional method used for tangy, wholesome flavor. The taste is definitely an improvement over its supermarket counterpart, with a much more robust flavor.
The product arrived well packaged in a plastic bottle, making it a durable item for storage. The labeling is clear and easy to read without a lot of complicated additives and preservatives.
I’m still experimenting with the different ways to use the product in addition to the primary use as a digestive aid. It can also be used as a foundation for a number of home beauty recipes ranging from a facial scrub to an all-purpose cleanser.