6-Port Desktop Charging Station
Weight / Size: 8 inches, 3 inches, 5.5 inches / 1.54 pounds
Source: Product provided by the manufacturer for review
- Eco-Friendly and Space Saving: Made of Durable and environmental-Friendly. Functional cable management system, No fumbling with cables or laying your devices sideways to charge.
- Innovative Design: Unit Dimensions(8″ x 4.7″ x 4″) . It’s not only a Stand, Dock or Station, but a combo of all, saving you from additional charging adapter or power strip. This charging station packs power without taking up precious space on your desk.
- The Fast Charging station that comes with smart IC and 6 USB ports for directly charging multiple devices. Powerful Charger a total 8A of 6 devices simultaneously, per port surge protection and Smart IC technology provide the safest, quickest and most efficient charge for your devices.
- The 40W USB Charger Compatible with your smartphones, tablets, power bank, portable speakers, headphones, digital cameras, MP3 Players and any device that charges with an USB cord. Compatible with international input voltage range of AC 100-240V.
- What you get:1xLottogo Charging Station, 1x40W 6Ports USB charger, 1xAC Power Cord, 3xAndroid Charging Cable (No Support USB data transmission), 1xUser Manual
Review: I’ve been looking for a way to charge several devices in one place at the same time and this looked like a nice design for my kitchen counter. It’s a lovely bamboo organizer, simplistic in style, just perfect for me.
As stated in the description, the station arrives with the bamboo holder, the charging base, and three Android charging cables. The cables are only a few inches long, just enough to go from the charger to the phone on the station without having excess cables draped over my kitchen counter. When I first got this station I also had an iPhone and had to use my existing 3-foot long charging cable.
I like the step pattern of the slots for the phones so that it holds larger items in the back and smaller items in the front. I also like the pencil holder cup, which I use for my stylus to keep it handy. The little storage box is great for extra cords, but I haven’t figured out why there’s a slot in the front.
I’ve charged four devices at one time – two Android phones, an iPhone, and my Kindle Fire. I also have an old Surface tablet I’d like to be able to plug in but it requires direct-to-wall charging. I did find that one night, my work phone didn’t charge. I still don’t know why – maybe I didn’t have the charger plugged into the wall all the way or the charging cable didn’t make a connection – but the incident hasn’t repeated. I use it every night and except for that one time, it’s worked like a charm.