Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase
Weight / Size: 5.6 oz / 7.2 x 1.1 x 5.1 inches
Source: Product provided by the manufacturer for review
- 100% Mulberry silk on both sides, 19Momme, 400 threat count
- Hidden zipper design achieves more stylish appearance, Prevent from scratches，Size:20*30inch(51 x 76cm)，Each pillow case is Handmade
- Pillow case only, inner not included. Classy and luxury product for interior decoration，especially suitable for bed
- Mulberry silk is totally healthy, breathable，chemical-free, hypoallergenic; effective in insulation and moisture. It’s the most natural and comfortable product, as well as smooth and soft.
- High-quality silk is quite skin-friendly, hair care, and anti-aging. It can help reduce facial wrinkles. Mulberry silk is not inclined to attract dust, easier to maintain clean and shiny.
Review: I remember my mother using silk pillowcases back in the 1960’s to help keep her hairdo in place between salon visits. I recently cut my long hair short, which makes for quite the bed-head in the morning, so I thought this would be fun to try.
The pillowcase arrived in a nice package with samples of the other colors for future orders. I thought this was nice because it’s often hard to tell exactly what color you’re ordering online. I chose the silver as a neutral color although I wish they had something more in the shade of natural or tan.
The pillowcase itself looks to be solidly made. The zipper is invisible which means I don’t wake up with zipper indents on my face. While they do recommend hand washing, I used the washing machine on gentle and then air dried. I’ve only washed it a few times and so far, I don’t see any issues – no signs of unraveling or the zipper catching.
To top it off, the mulberry silk feels absolutely wonderful on my cheek when I lay down at night. Living in Hawaii, nights can be anywhere from warm and dry to hot and humid. With my typical cotton-blend sheets, the pillowcase just sticks to my face. I don’t get that with the mulberry silk. I’m so happy with the pillowcase, I’m going to have to find sheets in the silk as well.