No-Pull Dog Soft Leash Harness
Manufacturer: Mr. Dog
Weight (shipping): 1 pound (Medium harness)
Source: Product provided by the manufacturer for review
- Medium size fits dogs with 20- to 24 -inch chest，19- to 22-inch neck.
- Adjustable Harness: Every harness can be adjusted by using the hard plastic rings
- Durable Materials: Made of strong Oxford cloth, wear-resistant and durable.
- Ergonomic schemed is much more comfortable,easy to put on and take off
- Perfect Quality: Pet leash is designed with material which is toughness and durability, we provide good quality leashes to customers.
Review: My dog’s middle name is Houdini. Seriously. He can get out of anything, including harnesses. This is the fifth one I’ve tried on him and he’s managed to squirm out of the first four. So far, he hasn’t made it out of this one.
Since my dog is a beagle, I went with a medium. When it arrived, I thought it looked awful small but the fit was perfect. In fact, I had to cinch up the straps about an inch. This harness doesn’t pull up under his armpits like the others. It does twist a bit when my dog pulls off the trail but unlike a collar, I don’t have to worry about it pulling at his neck or about the snap disengaging (the ultimate escape trick!).
But the real test was riding in the car. He knows I’m busy driving so that’s where he pulls out of the harness most often. But so far he hasn’t even really tried to get out of the Mr. Dog harness. I think it’s just more comfortable than the other harnesses we’ve tried so it doesn’t bother him.
Overall, both me and my dog are happy with the Mr. Dog harness. It seems to be a comfortable fit, it doesn’t pull on his neck or cinch up under his armpits (leg pits?), and it’s easy to put on and take off.