IPOW Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
Weight / Size: 1.2 pounds; 5.25″ by 2.75″ and each holds 6 oz.
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
- [Superior Stainless Grinder] The Salt and Pepper Mill Set Made of Food-grade stainless grinder and premium ceramic grinding mechanism, that makes it enough solid and hard-wearing. Ergonomics size and elegant modern design perfect for any themed kitchen and table use to make freshly pepper powder spice for tasty salad or steak
- [Coarseness Can Be Adjusted ] Adjustable plastic knob on the top of stainless steel shaker that allows you to control the coarseness of the spice, it has grinding indicator on the knob that guide you to choose between coarse or fine grind, makes your food more delicious. Suitable for milling all dry based spices: Salt, pepper, peppercorns, sesame,himalayan salt etc
- [Ergonomic design & Easy to use] The ergonomic design features a rounded brushed stainless grinder, ceramic grinder and large capacity glass body without being bulky, making it easy to twist and fill without slip ; 6 oz large capacity can reduce the frequency of refills and save your effort, By comparing the wooden grinder, the glass one will let you know when it needs refilling
- [Advantage] Unlike other spice grinder sets using stainless encasing plastic, this grinder is made of 18/8 gauge stainless steel material both surface and inner liner on the handpiece (top), which is more durable,non corrosive and dust free, avoiding to absorb flavors, keep all seasoning freshly and original;The screw design between stainless top and glass body not only offer a sealed room for spice to avoid damping,but also easy to screw when refilling
- [LIFETIME GUARANTEE] All of our products are fully tested and inspected by our professional QC Team before we ship them out to you. This ensures the item you get is superior. If you are not completely satisfied with your pepper grinder set for any reason, just let us know and we’ll refund you in full
Review: This item was not at all what I expected. I thought the salt and pepper would be part of the product and that it would be sturdier. The salt and pepper were not included and there were no instructions so it took me a while to get the grinders apart so I could wash and dry them thoroughly.
Once I took them apart I saw there was an adjustable knob to select the coarseness under the cover but it wasn’t marked properly to see where to line it up to get coarse, medium-fine or ultra-fine grind so I had to move it and check for coarseness by trial and error which won’t be easy to use if family members want different grinds and it also wouldn’t be sanitary if everyone is touching the part that does the grinding. The grinder piece is plastic so it can easily break off. It worked well on the peppercorns but not on the coarse salt which almost became sticky.
The set has a nice look since it’s glass and stainless steel. You can see the salt, pepper or other spice through the glass. The company’s name is on the part that is twisted to grind and doesn’t fit in with the look of the product. There’s also a cover that needs to be removed each time you use the grinder. It came packaged well with the two grinders wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a sturdy cardboard container which was then put in the Amazon box for shipment. The price is $14.99 which is reasonable if the item worked properly.
Given the trouble I had figuring out how to use the grinders and not being able to grind the salt I would not recommend this product.