Otalio Premium Bread Basket – Set of 2
Size/Weight: 10 x 7 x 4 inches / 10.6 ounces
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
- Set of 2 Bread Baskets. Spacious 10 Inch Bowl. Large enough for multiple servings to save you time and effort. Multi-use function can be used for bread, fruit and storage. Best value for money. We supply large and small restaurants and diners.
- Made of polypropylene plastic with metal skeleton. Baskets are unbreakable and reusable. Beware of cheap woven baskets that break easily after short uses. Your purchase on this set will save you money on costly replacements.
- Professional design can be used as is or lined with serving cloth. Little details like this will have your guests, friends and family always coming back.
- Washable by hand. Keep clean and bacteria-free by easily hand washing each basket thoroughly. Open design helps cleaning to ensure safe eating.
- Lightweight and stackable make these easy to store and carry. Use less space to store so you have less clutter and a cleaner area.
Review: I love kitchen and organizational items. So, when I was asked to review this basket set, I jumped at the chance. I can always find some sort of use for a couple small baskets.
The baskets arrived in a well padded box. It was quite light and I couldn’t wait to see the baskets. I’ll admit, I didn’t read the description all the way through since I was expecting wicker. So, when I opened the box, I wasn’t planning on seeing baskets are made out of plastic. My first thought was “Did I get the wrong item?” Then I realized that this was probably a good thing. I love the look of wicker, but it’s not the sturdiest of materials. These baskets are pretty sturdy. I pulled and squeezed and twisted and it stood up to my abuse. That’s a plus in my book.
As the description says, the baskets can be cleaned, stacked for better storage and are multi-functional. Right now one of my baskets is acting as a napkin holder. They really can be used to hold just about anything that doesn’t have small parts, as those would just fall out of the weaved sides. But breads, fruits, utensils or even things like remotes or office supplies, would store beautifully. Add a nice cloth inside and put in some some sort of decor for a table centerpiece.
Once I got past my initial shock, I’ve grown to appreciate my Otalio Premium Bread Baskets. I’m finding them useful and may have to pick up another set. I have no problem recommending these baskets.