Jebsens 4 in 1 Car Charger
Weight: 1.6 ounces
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
- FAST DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS – Combined 3.1 amps; 15W; uses smart technology to ensure each device pulls the right amperage. Charger is powered by the vehicle’s cigarette lighter.
- OVER-CHARGE PROTECTION – auto power off when input/output is greater than safety current, protects against over-heat, over-current and over-charging
- LED DISPLAY – LED digital luminescence tubes; Display cycles between internal temperature (Fahrenheit), device’s charging current, and the voltage of the vehicle’s car battery. (Note: When using the device to charge, it display the charger’s temperature instead of the internal temperature of your car. ) The LEDs are bright enough to read the display without being a distraction while driving.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Input: DC 12V – 24V, Output: DC 5V/3.1A, 15 W, Conversion efficiency 95%, Measuring range: Voltage 5V-25V, Current 0 – 3.1A, Temperature -4⁰ to 176⁰ F
- Package Includes: 1 x JEBSENS 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger with LED Display. (Charging Cable NOT included) 1 Year Gurantee provided by Manufacturer.
Review: I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use of this product and loved that it has dual USB ports so I can charge my phone and Nook or Kindle at the same time or two phones if two of us are traveling together. Its compact size allows me to put it away when not in use in the glove compartment or in the compartment between the two front seats. The displays for voltage, amps and internal temperature (Fahrenheit) seems that it would be very useful.
The box gave a list of features with a diagram for use. It also showed some of the items it would work with – a phone, iPod, iPhone, Mp3/4 or a camera. Surprisingly it didn’t list the Nook or Kindle which I plan to use it with. The box had a cellophane screen so you could see the item in the box and had Jebsens slogan Technology Makes Life Better!
The price of $39.99 seems steep for this item and I wouldn’t have purchased it at that price. The sale price of $9.99 was reasonable and I would purchase several more to have at least one in each of our cars. These days since so many cars have more that one port to plug into I could easily see having 2 in our main vehicle so if you have others traveling with you you don’t have to share the charger. I would definitely buy other products from this company since I have also tested their Portable Car Air Vent Mount for Mobile Phones and was pleased with that product as well.