Excruflex Joint and Muscle Deep Penetrating Pain Relief Gel
Weight / Size: 6.1 ounces/4 ounces
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
- DEEP PENETRATING -ExcruFlex Is A Deep Penetrating Muscle And Joint Cream And Topical Muscle And Joint Pain Therapy Relief Cream. Topical Muscle Relaxant. All Natural Pain Relief Cream With 45 Organic Warming And Cooling Ingredients.
- ABSORBS QUICKLY – ExcruFlex Absorbs quickly with a refreshing menthol scent.
- NON-GREASY – ExcruFlex Is Non-Greasy, Non-Staining, Alcohol Free. Paraben-Free
- LONG LASTING RELIEF – ExcruFlex Is The Best Pain Relief Cream and chosen for long lasting relief by Sufferers of Golf And Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Arthritis, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Neuropathy, Gout, etc.
- 100% GOLD-STANDARD GUARANTEE – ExcruFlex Is Researched, Formulated & Made in the USA In A 25 Year Old FDA Inspected Facility And Comes With Our 100% Gold-Standard Unconditional, Money-Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked.
Review: This is a pain relief gel that I used on my knee that was injured in a fall and developed arthritis. The product has a pleasant odor and the gel pumps out out easily. It is pretty runny and greasy when rubbing it in but once it dries its odor dissipates and it does not affect the clothes I am wearing. You do need to let the gel dry before getting dressed. It rubs on smoothly and the pain does go away for several hours.
The directions say to apply liberally and the more that I put on the better my knee felt. I tended to use about 3 or 4 squirts of the pump and after rubbing it in would repeat it. You do need to wash your hands after using the gel so that you don’t get it on anything else or in your eyes.
The list price is $34.95, the regular price on Amazon is $24.95 but the product is currently on sale for $14.95 which seems a fair price. The bottle is a size that’s easy to handle and the pump worked well. I liked that there was an expiration date on the bottle and that it’s made in the U.S.A. The label stated it has 87% organic content and is naturally fortified with 45 organic and herbal ingredients, but it’s a claim I can’t corroborate. I would recommend this product and would try other products made by this company.