Motion Activated LED Under Cabinet Light
Weight / Size: .3 ounces / 12.2 x 1.9 x 1 inches
Source: Product provided by the manufacturer for review
- Automatic Light On Function: the T01 Instantly add motion-activated light for security and safety-indoors or out. It will turn on Automaticly when you get within 3 meter and the light stay on until you leave, it will go out 15 seconds after you walk out of its sensing range, the T01 lights on when it senses movement day and night.
- Simple Installation: Use it as Portable Cabinet Light or Fix it under your cabinet with the provided screws, No Wiring Required!
- Longer & Brighter: 12-Inch Panel, 14 Super Bright LEDs each Light. Lightweight plastic housing
- Unique Mounting Bracket Allows it to swivel to adjust beams directions, and the motion sensor also adjustable to modify sensitivity. It can be mounted not only in a horizontal position but in a vertical orientation as well, NO Wiring Required!!
- Energy-saving and environment friendly, Uses Only 1-watt of Electricity Per Light! (We suggest to use rechargable Battery for all Jebsens products, battery not included), Battery Operated: powered by 4pcs AAA batteries(not included)
Review: This light seems to work incredibly well. It has a nice radius and the motion detector has worked every time I’ve tested it. The only thing is that this will not hold up outdoors, which is where I was hoping to use it.
The light is thin but long so it’s perfect for an edge or under a cabinet. I’ve installed it above the door of my closet, with the sensor pointing down so that every time I open the door the light automatically goes on. And that’s another thing I like – you can direct the motion sensor up and down in the direction you need.
The directions are primarily in Japanese with poorly translated English on the back side. Luckily this is a product that doesn’t require too much instruction to use (“Install battery before using it” – gotta love it!) and there are a few good diagrams that pretty much make reading the directions unnecessary.
Overall, it’s a decent product and judging by the heft and feel of the product, plus what I’ve put it through so far, I expect it to hold up a while.