Rose Water Mist
Weight: 4 oz.
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
– The perfect 100% pure and natural non-astringent facial toner to lift oils and dirt from you skin while restoring it’s natural PH balance.
– Customers have reported that within just one week of use they saw a significant reduction in dry and itchy skin, fine lines, size of pores, redness and acne, and an improvement in elasticity and over all skin tone. Customers with combination or oily skin have reported that their skin stays shine free through out the day with just one use.
– Enjoying endless uses for this anti-aging gem, like many of our customers who also use our rose water to enhance their shampoos, cleansers and clay masks, reduce redness and puffiness around the eyes by applying to cotton balls and using as an eye mask,or even indulge in aromatherapy to soothe & relax at the end of the day.
– Almost all customers report zero negative side effects .Beneleaf’s Rose water Toner contains only the finest Rosa Damascena Petals with No alcohol, preservatives, chemicals, fragrance or dyes. A safe alternative for pregnant women and those with sensitive or acne prone skin. Finally a toner that can be safely used by the most sensitive clients with eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
– Marvel as your skin brightens and tightens! You might notice that your moisturizer lasts longer throughout the day! Also, you may see your skin healing faster benefiting from the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of rosewater to avoid future breakouts. ! Since we offer a 90 day risk free guarantee of happiness or your money back, just give it a shot.
Review: I have some large pores, especially around my nose, and dry skin around my hair line. So, when I had a review request for this product come across my desk and it said that it works on both of those issues, I decided to give it a try.
The directions on the bottle say to use a cotton ball to apply the toner. I found that the cotton ball just soaked up the water and I felt that in the end I ended up using more water than I felt I needed to. It also didn’t help that cotton balls aren’t exactly durable when trying to apply toner across my face. More often than not, I had to use multiple cotton balls to complete the application.
While the toner did help a touch with my dry skin, I didn’t see any changes on the pores. Even though I have a dry hair line, the rest of my skin is pretty normal. I found that it tended to be dried out a little while using the toner, so I ended up using more moisturizer to balance it out. While using the toner, I did find that I didn’t break out. Not that I did to begin with, but it didn’t irritate my skin.
In the end, it was an ok product. I don’t think it quite lived up to it’s hype, but it also wasn’t a disappointment. But I don’t see myself getting more in the future as it just doesn’t seem to really fit into my needs and minimal facial care routine.