Premium Lemon Squeezer
Manufacturer: Kitchen Frontier
Weight / Size: 9.3 x 2 x 3.3 inches, 12.8 oz
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
Want the Ultimate Lemon Squeezer Press?
Made with top quality stainless steel, the Large Size Kitchen Frontier Lemon and Lime Squeezer is designed to make extracting fruit juices a lot faster, easier, and smarter.
What are the Benefits?
• Large Size Bowl – Able to make quick work of any size lemon and lime.
• Premium quality – Heavy duty, stainless steel. No chipping paint. Does not break compared to plastic versions
• Easy, fast, and efficient – Effortless juicing, lets you get every bit of juice from the fruit without straining your hands and allows you to finish faster.
• Easy to clean up – Can be washed by your hands and also dishwasher safe. Easily ready for next use with no sticky residues or odor.
• Excellent for the food or kitchen enthusiasts.
How Is It Different To Other Brands?
• Superior Quality & Solid construction – Very heavy duty and durable. It will literally last for years so is excellent value. It will not break like other brands.
• Ergonomically designed – Effortless squeeze juice without straining your hands.
• Easy to clean – Does not leave difficult to remove residues. Dishwasher safe.
Warranty and Satisfaction
All products are covered by the The Kitchen Frontier Lifetime Warranty. Kitchen Frontier is obsessive about quality and customer service. If you have any questions or issues they will do as much as possible to solve them and make sure you a happy customer.
Review: I may not be the most accomplished cook, and often don’t enjoy cooking since it’s usually just a meal for one. But, I do love kitchen gadgets that will make the job quicker and more enjoyable. The premium lemon squeezer is one such kitchen utensil.
When it arrived in the mail, it was well packaged. I was however surprised by the weight of the package. The tool weighs in at over 12 ounces since it’s solid stainless steel. It’s on the large side and found that I almost needed to use both hands when squeezing the lemons just due to the size of the handles. But, the stainless steel is a definite plus since it makes it so much durable and easier to clean… and it’ll match anyone’s kitchen decor.
The one thing I’d change would be the straining holes. There are twelve holes and while they’re not large, they also aren’t super small. The first time I used it, I must’ve cut thru a seed, because I ended up with seed in my juice. I’d prefer a few more smaller holes just to avoid that in the future.
Overall, this is a welcome addition to my utensil drawer and I’ll be keeping Kitchen Frontier in mind next time I’m searching for new gadgets for my collection.