Men’s Outdoor Sport Black Dial Alloy LCD Digital Analog Alarm Back Light Dive Wrist Watch
Weight / Size: 5.44 Ounces/4.7 centimeters
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
* Sport design, suitable for outdoor
* Advanced manufacturing technology
* Stainless steel buckle and backcase
* Original JAPAN Time Module Quartz Movement
* Environmental IPS electroplating case with stainless steel band and Fold-Over-Clasp-With-Safety
* Watch crown with enviromental IPS bronze electrocplating
* Specially designed with big display screen
* Display system of 12 hours or 24 hours
* Enable with time display,date,day,week and alarm function
* Additional EL backlight function to show the time clearly in the darkness
* Four buttons to control different functions
* 30 meters water resistant(Please Don’t Press Any Key Underwater)
Review: This is a sport watch that came packaged very nicely in a gold gift box. The watch was wrapped in cellophane to keep the glass and stainless steel watchband from being scratched. The watch had a “pillow” inserted in the band to keep its shape and therefore was displayed nicely when the box was opened.
The watch seemed heavier than the 5.44 ounces stated in the description. It was heavy and looked masculine with the stainless steel watchband, the black surround that had the compass settings of N, S, E and W, the silver watch face and buttons but the watch itself was big. Instructions were included and were in several languages with diagrams. It would have been very difficult to figure out how to change the day, date and digital time as well as set the alarm and hourly chime without them. The watch can also be used as a stopwatch and had both a digital and analog display for the time. It had a nice safety clasp and is water resistant. My only concern is whether links could be removed from the wristband since the watch was too big for both my husband and 24 year old son’s wrists.
The price of $22.69 seemed very reasonable for the style and feel of the watch. It would make a nice gift for someone in their 20’s and above.