Product Name MIRA Insulated Stainless Steel Coffee/Tea Flask
Weight / Size: 9.6 ounces; holds 11 oz. or 320 ml
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
HIGH QUALITY ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR INSULATED BOTTLE
Made from food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, this bottle is 100% BPA and Phthalate free, so you can feel comfortable using it time and time again, and sending it to school with your little ones. The stainless steel material repels lingering flavors, so whether you prefer water, milk or juice, your beverage will taste exactly as it should.
The thermos’s slim design fits easily into lunch and school bags making it perfect for work and school lunches.
Swap out wasteful plastic bottles for a longer-lasting, better quality solution, and enjoy a hot or cold delicious drink out of a MIRA water bottle.
- PERFECT FOR HOT OR COLD DRINKS: High-quality double wall stainless steel vacuum insulated water bottle from MIRA Brands.
- ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: The interior of the bottle is all stainless steel. This bottle is free of BPA and Phthalates, and is made with food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel.
- COMPACT SIZE: 11 ounce capacity is perfect for staying hydrated while behind a desk at work, at school or spending time outdoors.
- HIGH QUALITY: High quality construction that should give you years of use. Easy to clean, fill, and drink from. Even filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.
- ATTRACTIVE COLOR: Bright white color is great for kids and adults of all ages
Review: The flask was smaller than I expected and not an appropriate size for liquids – even soda cans hold 12 oz. I tested the flask twice – once for cold drinks and once for hot. The box states that it keeps drinks cold up to 24 hours and while the ice melted it did keep the water at a cool enough but not cold temperature for me. It also states that it keeps drinks hot up to 12 hours but at best it was lukewarm and I had put boiling water in the flask. The flask was not easy to drink from since there was a lip when uncovered which would get hot from hot liquids. There wasn’t a cup or a spot to sip from the cover. I would have to pour the contents into a cup to be able to drink without spilling.
The bottle was attractive and bright white with the company logo and name in black lettering towards the bottom. It had a black cap so the contrast was nice. There were directions for care and use with a warranty on the back. The box it came in had a wealth of information on it including the company’s website address, what the box contained and some information about the flask . The box itself was grey, white and turquoise with black and white lettering. At $12.95 on sale the price isn’t bad, but should be lower given the item. At $19.99, the regular price, it’s not a good deal.
I would not recommend this to others due to its small size and not keeping liquids hot enough. Although some might feel the size easier to take with you I’d rather have a flask that I didn’t have to keep refilling during the day while at work, at the beach, running errands, etc. I would try some of their other products after going on their website. I liked the look of the insulated water bottles some of which held 17 oz. as well as their kitchen and food scales.