Vi-Tae Lavender Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover
Manufacturer: Vi-Tae inc.
Weight / Size: 4.46 fluid ounces
Source: product provided by the manufacturer for review
- You’ll LOVE ‘Take It Off” Gentle Lavender Facial Cleanser, Gentle, All Natural From Vi-Tae® – Here’s Why:
- Professional Grade – Spa Quality – Now Available To You. MADE IN USA.
- Has A Higher Potency of Active Ingredients For Better Results, Faster. NO Parabens; NO Phthalates; NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfates; NO Sodium Laureth Sulfate; NO Petroleum; NO Acrylamide; No Phelon Carbolic Acid; NO Dioxane; NO Toluene; NO Artificial Colors; NO Artificial Scents.
- This gentle cleansing milk is formulated to effectively remove surface dirt, impurities and make-up from your skin.
- The fresh aroma of lavender essential oil creates a soothing effect and is superb for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and rosacea skin.
- Purifies your epidermis and leaves your skin feeling softer and more supple.
- Preserves your skin’s natural protective barrier and neutralizes the drying effects of hard water to avoid dehydration.
- Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Review: I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It’s a lavender scented facial cleaner good for all skin types and is gentle and all natural. It is good for dry/sensitive/rosacea skin and has a pleasant aroma. The ingredients along with the directions on how to use the cleanser and the company website are all on the label. The label uses various fonts which is eye pleasing, adheres nicely to the bottle (no curled edges) and is artistic. The plastic bottle is easy to hold and has a cap that pops up when you press the indentation – no need to unscrew it. The product is meant to be used twice a day and I added it to my morning and nightly cleansing routine.
I squeezed a small amount in my palm, rubbed my hands together then spread it on my face and neck. I then rinsed it off and patted my face and neck dry. The lotion was not greasy, was easy to apply and rinse off, and softened my skin in addition to removing makeup, dirt and other impurities from my skin. A small amount goes a long way and this bottle would easily last a month even with using it twice a day. I could feel the effects of the lotion several hours after using it. The lavender scent was both soothing and refreshing although the scent disappeared quickly. Lavender is often used for relaxing and massages.
Vi-Tae makes a variety of products some of which I would try although they do seem pricy. But if this product is any indication that a little goes a long way I believe it would be a good value. This product’s list price was $41.50 which is pretty steep and not a price I’d be willing to pay but is currently on sale on Amazon for $25.50 which is more manageable. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends and can see myself incorporating it into my daily routine.