Anya: A girlfriend of mine showed me a gorgeous mask she’d picked up in Venice when she attended a masked ball. I fell in love with it. As I held the mask in my hands a story started to weave its way through my head and heart. I imaged a room full of people dressed up in costumes, all wearing masks they thought others couldn’t see behind … something we all do every day. I loved writing The Mask. The chocolate, the romance and the sizzling passion … it was a fun book to create.
Anya: Chocolate. Coffee (during the day) and White Russians at night with more chocolate.
Anya: Sensual, decadent and fun.
Anya: Sandra Bullock would be Eve. Gerard Butler for Christian.
Anya: I am finishing up book three of the series and I have to admit – I am loving this story.
Anya: I would love to know what you would like to read? Are foodie romances appealing as a story line? And when you read – do you like to curl up in a chair, soak in a hot bubble bath or relax in bed?
- The prize is a pdf of book 1 in the series, The Master.
- The contest is open to everyone over the age of 18.
- You must leave a meaningful comment for entry. This means your comment needs to be more than “please enter me in the contest”.
- A valid email address needs to be included in your comment. If you’re worried about spam, please modify your address, such as admin.bookblog AT gmail.com. You can also send a message to this email after your comment has been posted.
- While following the blog isn’t required, it is appreciated.
- The contest ends on Sunday, February 19.