Elizabeth: Elizabeth Hoyt is a New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of historical romance, including To Desire a Devil, Wicked Intentions, and Notorious Pleasures. Elizabeth lives in central Illinois with three untrained dogs, two angelic but bickering children, and one long-suffering husband.
Jen: Please tell us a little about Scandalous Desires.
Can a pirate learn . . .
River Pirate ‘Charming’ Mickey O’Connor has lifted himself from the depths of the slums to be the King of St. Giles. Anything he wants he gets—with one exception. Silence Hollingbrook has been haunting his dreams ever since she spent a single night in his bed.
That the only true treasure . . .
Once Silence was willing to sacrifice anything to save the man she loved. Now a widow, she’s finally found peace when Charming Mickey comes storming back into her life with an offer she can’t refuse. But this time she won’t be the only one paying the price for his sins.
Lies in a woman’s heart?
When his past comes back to torment him, Mickey must keep Silence safe from a merciless enemy, while wrestling with the delicious hold this widow has on his heart. And in the face of mounting danger, both will have to surrender to something even more terrifying . . . true love.
Elizabeth: Oh, yes! Strangely, a lot of the research was about food…
Elizabeth: Johnny Depp and Olivia Wilde
Elizabeth: I’m regularly told that they’re good for readers’ marriages. 😉
Elizabeth: My next book is coming in July 2012. THIEF OF SHADOWS features Winter Makepeace as the hero.
Elizabeth: Website: www.elizabethhoyt.com
Elizabeth: Which of my books is your favorite and why?
- The prize is a copy of Scandalous Desires.
- The contest is open to US & Canadian residents over the age of 18.
- You must leave a meaningful comment for entry. This means your comment needs to be more than “please enter me in the contest”.
- A valid email address needs to be included in your comment. If you’re worried about spam, please modify your address, such as admin.bookblog AT gmail.com. You can also send a message to this email after your comment has been posted.
- While following the blog isn’t required, it is appreciated.
- The contest ends on Sunday, October 30.