It’s not that Binda Morningstar’s an idiot—the girl’s got more degrees than a thermometer—but there’s something about a crisis that makes her lose her mind…and accidently injure anyone within a ten foot radius. But if she’s going to rescue her boss from a cursed jewel, she’s going to have to keep it together. Unfortunately for her, the cop on the case, Corin Hawthorne, has her losing her mind and her heart…and if he gets anymore drool worthy, she’s going to lose her inhibitions, too. To save her boss and win her man, she’s got to outrun a mobster, outwit the YIFFS at a sex fetish convention, and outthink an ex-wife—and she’s got to do it all without breaking an arm or inadvertently hitting anyone with pepper spray…it’s all got Binda hoping that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Review: There is absolutely NO WAY you can read this book and not catch yourself grinning from ear to ear. It is packed from start to finish with loads of fun. Somehow, mixed in there you find a little suspense as Binda works with Corin to find his brother Nigel. Then add a dash of a double D beauty in the form of an ex-wife (Janice) and you have one heck of a story.
I honestly could not believe the number of times I found myself smiling and laughing out loud. Grab a copy and find out for yourself, just what all the snickering is about . . you won’t regret it!
*WARING* Proceed with caution! It is not recommended that you read and drink at the same time. Failure to heed this warning could result in liquid spewing from your nose and or the possibility of inhaling said liquid while trying to catch your breath.
Favorite Quote: “Women can multi-task. It’s what allows us to eat bags of chocolate, calculate their caloric intake, figure out how we’re going to lose the coming weight, and blame our ex for our binge, all at the same time.”
- The prize is an ebook copy of What Happens in Vegas.
- The contest is open to everyone over the age of 18.
- You must leave a meaningful comment for entry. This means your comment needs to be more than “please enter me in the contest”.
- A valid email address needs to be included in your comment. If you’re worried about spam, please modify your address, such as admin.bookblog AT gmail.com. You can also send a message to this email after your comment has been posted.
- While following the blog isn’t required, it is appreciated.
- The contest ends on Sunday, October 2.