Cheyenne: I’ve written quite a few books, won some awards, and my books have made the USA Today and New York times. I have three sons and my two puppy-girls, Nikki and Checkers and live in the wilds of Arizona.
Cheyenne: My latest release is in ebook: LIPSTICK & LEATHER, which is a 3 novella collection in my new Rough & Ready series. In this trio of novellas you’ll find three sexy cowboys and the women who lasso their hearts.
In Lipstick & Leather… Cowboy Up: Anna gives Mike, a champion bull rider, the ride of his life. Now he just has to figure out how to keep her. Rough Rider: after inheriting her father’s ranch, Brianna learns a thing or two from Joe about running a ranch and letting an alpha cowboy take control. Back in the Saddle: Susan left nine years ago, breaking Gray’s heart. When she returns, he’s not about to let her go again.
Lipstick & Leather can be purchased on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Smashwords.com
Cheyenne: When I was in kindergarten, I decided I wanted to be a writer. That love stayed with me always. I was first published in 2003 in both young adult and romantic erotica.
Cheyenne: sexy, imaginative, fun
Cheyenne: I like to move around when I write. Sometimes I sit in my living room recliner, other times in my office at my desk, and other times at the dining room table. Sometimes I go to coffee shops to write. I generally write from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. each day.
Cheyenne: In my paranormal books I had the Great Guardian who appeared in my “Magic” series and my “Night Tracker” series.
Cheyenne: I’ve written most genres in romantic fiction from paranormal to suspense to urban fantasy.
Cheyenne: They used to haunt my dreams but once I got them under lock and key they come out to play when I want them to. Yes, my characters are real to me as I write them.
Cheyenne: My favorite authors are James Lee Burke and Elizabeth Peters. I’m currently reading Lone Survivor: They Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10 by Marcus Luttrell.
Cheyenne: my readers. The absolute most awesome thing is to get letters from readers saying how one of my books touched their lives in some way. You can’t beat that.
Cheyenne: My erotic alter ego, Jaymie Holland, has The Auction: Sold coming out the beginning of September. The next in the Rough & Ready series is Silk and Spurs, which is due out in mid September.
Cheyenne McCray’s Place on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheyenne-McCrays-Place/183525008980?ref=ts
Cheyenne: What is your favorite occupation for a hero? Law enforcement, military, fireman, cowboy?
Thanks so much for having me!
- We have two prizes. One winner will receive an ARC of Taken by Passion by Jaymie Holland and a second winner will win a copy of Zombies Sold Separately by Cheyenne McCray.
- The contest is open to readers over the age of 18 with a US or Canada address.
- You must leave a meaningful comment for entry. This means your comment needs to be more than “please enter me in the contest”.
- A valid email address needs to be included in your comment. If you’re worried about spam, please modify your address, such as admin.bookblog AT gmail.com. You can also send a message to this email after your comment has been posted.
- While following the blog isn’t required, it is appreciated.
- The contest ends on Wednesday, August 31.